- Videoscreen is a display ad developed by Mediareaktori that combines a large ad space (Parade + Wallpaper) with HD-quality video.
- A Videoscreen ad can be placed in the customer's page layout using a third party tag.
- A Videoscreen ad can be placed on any web page that has a content unit for a Parade ad and where the background image is replaceable.
- All Videoscreen ad material is delivered from a separate server optimized for this purpose (ie. polite downloading).
See a screen capture video presenting Videoscreen in action.
Cutting-Edge HTML5 Technology
The Videoscreen ad format has been created using HTML5 technology that has a direct support for video playback. This means faster video playback and better picture quality than in traditional Flash creatives. Due to HTML5, Videoscreen works also in Apple's iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch).
Videoscreen has an excellent HD-quality image and a dynamic stereo sound. The video optimization is always done individually considering the features and quality of the particular video at hand. This also allows the use of all aspect ratio videos without distracting black borders or bars around the image
(4:3 TV image, 16:9 HDTV, 1:1.85 "Hollywood widescreen", 1:2.40 Cinemascope etc.)
The smaller resolution videos intended for standard-definition TV broadcasting also scale perfectly to Videoscreen's HD resolution thanks to HTML5 technology.
The Videoscreen ad format provides a lot of statistical information that benefits both the publisher and the advertiser:
- Ad banner: Impression, Click
- Video: Impression, Click, Play, 1st_quartile, 2nd_quartile, 3rd_quartile, Complete, and, when requested, specific time code(s) reached.
Fast and Reliable MeReCDN Delivery
A Videoscreen ad is delivered using a third party tag through the ad serving solution used by the customer (EmediateAd, AdTech, etc.). No installation is needed.
A Videoscreen ad can be placed on any web page that has a content unit for a Parade ad and where the background image is replaceable.
All Videoscreen ad material is delivered from a separate server optimized for this purpose (MeReCDN). The delivery has been implemented paying special attention to file transfer speed and picture quality.
Videoscreen offers also a chance to chain multiple videos together as a playlist. This way, for example, a separate localized part can follow an international TV spot, all videos of a TV ad campaign can be shown together, a sponsor's message can precede a TV series trailer, or all movies premiering next week can be presented.
Want to know more about Videoscreen? Please contact:
+358 (0)50 344 8709